One to one sessions or groups (maximum of 4)
Yoga is suitable for everyone! All ages, all levels of fitness, weather you are flexible or not; the less flexible you are, the more you will get out of the practice. Yoga is a practice that helps to build strength in the body while focusing and relaxing the mind. There is also a focus on stretching tight muscles to relieve stress in the body and mind bringing about physiological and psychological balance. Classes are suited to all levels, from total beginners wanting to build confidence to attend group classes, or intermediate/advanced yogis looking to strengthen their practice further.
At Dundalk Therapy Clinic we only do one to one sessions or groups with a maximum of four, this ensure that each class is tailored to your needs and you get our full attention throughout the class. Our yoga teacher will guide you through poses giving different options to progress depending on your level and ability, or how you are feeling on the day. The major focus will be on safety and alignment in your practice. At the end of each session there will be a ten minute guided meditation to allow you to wind down and allow the benefits of the practice to sink in.
Each session lasts one hour.
Benefits of yoga
- Improved posture
- Prevent cartilage and joint breakdown
- Increased flexibility and mobility
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Improved athletic performance
- Improved physical and mental endurance
- Protection from injury
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Relieves cravings
- Burns calories
- Weight reduction/maintenance
- Cardio and circulatory health
- Increased energy levels
- Improves digestive issues: IBS, Constipation etc.
- Sinus relief
- Boosts immunity
- Enhancing daily mindfulness and awareness
- Increased mental focus
- Increased positivity and happiness
- Stress relief
- Improved sleep